Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sit, Stay

03_b_sofaacopy
"Frank" by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia

Some of my favourite designer's sofas to make our living (room) more comfortable.  How many times do we buy a new sofa? Quality is the most important factor in a major piece of furniture and all these top sofas are symbol of Made in Italy quality.


"Anteo" by Citterio for Maxalto
08_b_sofaa



"Cestone" by Citterio for Flexform
04_b_sofaa



"Turner" by Hannes Wettstein for Molteni & C.
02_b_sofaa



Modular "Extrasoft" by Piero Lissoni for Living
06_b_sofaa



"Park" by Carlo Colombo for Poliform
09_b_sofaa


 
"Nubola" sofa and chair by Gaetano Pesce for Meritalia
11_b_sofaa


 
"Le coccole" by Arke-Bonavita for Mimo
12_b_sofaa



"Big Bug" by Paola Navone for Poliform
15_b_sofaa



"Bohemian" by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
17_b_sofaa


 
"Cannaregio" modular sofa by Gaetano Pesce for Cassina
18_b_sofaa

I have virtually chosen all of them for myself, now I am curious to know:
"Which one would you choose for your home?"

13 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Lovely, stylish sofa's. Extremely fond of the flexform version.

Michelle said...

these designers are really thinking outside the box of what a sofa is...into these amazing sitting pieces. Great selection Albarosa!!

I like the first one the best, although the Poliform is really great too...like a cloud :)

Maria Killam said...

Love the first one! It's amazing, I was blown away when I clicked over here and there it was! Beautiful Albarosa!

DesignTies said...

Wow, there are some really cool designs here!!

I think my favourite is the Big Bug chair. It looks super-comfy :-) I can totally see it in purple :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

qerat said...

Frank & Anteo

Monica said...

Hello !!!!!!
These are all soooo beautiful !!!!!
And so totally different.....!!!!
I like the Nubola,the Big Bug......And the Cannaregio......
but I think I would choose the Big Bug.......!!!!
Monica in Rome

pve design said...

After seeing these beauties, I want to light a match to my hand-me-down sofa....poof!
pve

Velvet and Linen said...

Do I have to choose just one? They all are so beautiful and look so comfortable! Great selection, Albarosa.

xo
Brooke

DesignTies said...

Love sofas, Albarosa!!
For me though, it's all about "Frank". He can come live with me any day!! Looking at other commentor's pics, he's a popular guy!!
Victoria @ DesignTies

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

I want a new sofa right now (lol)

dana said...

excellent sofa designs! he images you have collected are an absolute treat for the eyes. each one ia a piece of art.

Anonymous said...

The Bohemian is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers stylish and affordable Designer Sofas to decorate your Home & Office

 
Clicky Web Analytics