Friday, May 1, 2009

The End

58__458x_p1010102
"I Saloni" and "Fuori Salone" and the events and the parties and the gossips and the excitement and the high energy in the air... and... and... and...are over.
We'll see the results of I Saloni for months to come on every interior design magazine and the new products will be soon on display in showrooms and catalogues around the world.
Creativity will continue to flow...prototypes will be put in production and new ideas will flourish.
Milan International Furniture Fair 2009 is over.
Arrivederci to Milan International Furniture Fair 2010.

4 comments:

Maria Killam said...

That is a fun image to illustrate your post! And so colourful. . . I look forward to more of your posts :)

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the Milan Show. It was amazing to see what is new and what are going to be the next trends that will depart from Italy.

Lots of inspiration on the last posts.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! My husband picked out this dress for me! I just love it so much!!
Best,
Ronda
xoxo

Fifi Flowers said...

That is some wild leg wear in that photo!

 
Clicky Web Analytics