Monday, December 20, 2010

Modern Italian villa


untitled
Rendering by Steve Giannetti

In the world of  bloggers dedicated to design we often come across projects of other designers and this time I like to present you with an extraordinary one by Brooke and Steve Giannetti from Los Angeles, who are starting to work on the creation of a modern Italian villa and I need to say... I am green with envy (good envy though, since I admire everything the duo does). Steve is an architect and Brooke is an Interior designer and a blogger under the name of Velvet and Linen.
Oh! how I wish I had clients like theirs, looking to recreate Italian style in North America and because I am not an architect I would be totally happy just to choose color scheme, lighting, source furniture and accessories, create atmosphere and vignettes bringing  modern Italian style in a traditional country house.
untitled2
Rendering by Steve Giannetti


If you wish to follow the journey of this talented couple just click on Modern Italian villa design and you'll be mesmerized.
As an Italian myself I need to say that, from these sketches, I could not do it any better.

If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

7 comments:

pve design said...

la bella luna~ lovely home and steve and brook are so talented!
pve

quintessence said...

So funny - I was just over there and left Brooke a comment about how much I loved the post. Steve draws beautifully and they are quite the team!

Marcus Design said...

What a gorgeous home, I must click the link to see more from this talented couple!

Thank you for your visits, I always appreciated them so much! Hope your holidays are filled with family and fun!
Nancy xo

Velvet and Linen said...

You are so lovely, Albarosa! I consider you an expert when it comes to Italian design.
We are truly touched by your post. Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

xo
Brooke

annechovie said...

The Giannettis are phenomenally talented! Buon Natale, dear Albarosa. xx

Marcus Design said...

Gorgeous! I always enjoy your lovely posts :) Merry Christmas to you and yours Albarosa, thank you for your continued support, I really appreciate it.
Nancy xo

dovecote decor said...

Thank you Alba Rosa. This does look like a hotel our family stayed in beneath the walls of Orvieto. I wish I could remember the name. It was ancient and magical.
Best,
Liz

 
Clicky Web Analytics