Thursday, April 14, 2011

News from Milan

01b_kartell
Kartell event

The Design Week has started and I had no time to blog…today just a glimpse of one of the events.

11b_kartell
Kartell and its Transparent Colour

06b_kartell
I was unable to go to the event, since I was busy with Fornasetti's one but I was told by Robert Quinnell of Provide, Vancouver, that he and David spotted Philippe Starck there!
For now that is what my time permits to write, much more when I will riemerge for air!

Photography by Edoardo Valle
©2011 Brillante Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".
If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

1 comment:

mosaicology said...

I am glad you could attend! Try look for SICIS collection by Lacroix for some interesting mosaic interiors.

Mag

 
Clicky Web Analytics