Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a project! The Erickson building, Vancouver.

The Erickson building Vancouver

I had the pleasure a few days ago to preview a luxury apartment at the Erickson building in Vancouver, a project recently completed by Patricia Gray, an award winning Interior Designer and a dear friend.
We spent there quite a few hours over two days to have everything in place for a professional photographer to do a reportage on the apartment and it was an amazing experience since I was also able to take several pictures while he was shooting. The place is a dream to photograph. I am happy to say that Patricia has chosen one of my images for her latest post that you can read clicking on The Erickson Vancouver.

Thanks Patricia for the opportunity, it was great!

Photography by Albarosa Simonetti ©

If you receive this post by email and wish to leave a comment, please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Congrats on you photo being used. I just checked out the blog post and it is amazing! I bet it was a site to see in person.

dovecote Decor said...

I just came back from looking at this beautiful apartment. Vancouver is spectacular. I'd love to see more photographs of it. The silver leaf paper on the ceiling is really clever. It adds to the watery feeling of the setting.
Best,
Liz

Unknown said...

Hi Albarosa
It was a pleasure to have your expert eye and touch!

 
Clicky Web Analytics